Here’s your chance to test your skills against the Lighthouse rankers. Submit your top 25 Section XI and Section VIII tournament rankings by September 15th, 2010. The winner will receive a $50 cash prize.
- Must rank top 25 tournament teams for each in section VIII and XI. The top 25 rank should only have teams of the same section identified. Ranking less than 25 teams in each section disqualifies the entry.
- Only residents of Section XI and Section VIII are eligible to compete.
- Must include your name and address with the submission and allow your name to be published along with your ranking.
- All submissions will be published on the Lighthouse site with the entrants first and last name.
- Submissions compete against the Lighthouse pre-season rankings. You must beat the Lighthouse ranking to win.
- Submissions are scored against the final team standings in Section XI and Section VIII for 2011.
- One point is awarded when a team in your rank is 5 or less positions away from the final team standing in the 2011 section championships.
- In the event of a tie, whoever has the most 4 or less, then 3 or less, then 2 or less, then 1 or less, then 0 positions away from the final standing wins. If still tied, the tied entries are put in a hat and randomly picked. For example, if A and B are tied with 10 less than 5 positions away and if A has 9 less than 4 positions away and B has 8 less than 4 positions away, then A wins. If not, this continues until a winner is identified.
- Submissions must be received by midnight on September 15th 2010.
- Send submissions to webmaster[at]lighthousewrestling[dot]com
- Winner will be announced on April 15th 2011.